At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As an Assistant Account Executive, you work closely with the Account/Idea Management department to help collaborate with creative, digital strategy and paid media teams during campaign development and through the implementation/delivery process.
Success for this position is measured by, but not limited to understanding agency and client processes, eagerness to continually learn about the specialization and grow in the position, manage multiple projects successfully to completion, and demonstrate strong cognitive and critical thinking skills.
An ideal candidate is curious, driven, with a solid ability to organize their time and efforts efficiently.
Candidate experience should include:
- College degree preferred
- Experience working in an agency setting as an Account Coordinator, Assistant Account Executive, or Media Planner
- Experience with social/digital media channels and production
- Demonstrates curiosity about digital trends and new technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly, and with integrity
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills are essential to this position
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends, as required
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Partnering with AE and AS to collaborate with creative teams to help guide creative strategy for projects by providing insight on the client’s brand, its customers, and the marketplace
- Supporting AE and AS to ensure client feedback and direction is properly documented via contact reports
- Assisting AE and Supervisor with presentation development and coordination of client and internal meetings
- Supports team during all stages of production, on assigned projects, with internal agency groups
- Supports with obtaining necessary concept approvals (Legal, Diversity, Network etc.) prior to Client presentation, as needed
- All other duties as assigned