At Saatchi LA we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As a Digital Strategist, you help set and maintain the vision for Toyota’s Digital practice. You will work closely with the Strategy and Analytics groups to arm your team with consumer insights and data (website and DMP) to understand and represent the voice of the consumer. You will then then partner with the Creative, IM, Experience Design, and Technology groups to ensure that voice is central to the design, construction, and optimization of the Toyota digital properties.
Success for this position is measured by the following criteria:
- The ability to guide a strategic concept to completion
- Synthesize customer and business insights into the development of creative briefs, strategies and presentations
- Fostering strong relationships with cross functional discipline internal leaders as well as with the agency’s clients
- Using your strong curiosity and knowledge of the digital space to infuse the work with cutting edge industry innovations
An ideal candidate is part strategist, part philosopher, part perpetual student – you have a hunger for new and innovative ideas, and an ability to shape those ideas into actionable strategies and tactical executions. A true collaborator, this role requires someone who has an enterprising spirit, willing to go above and beyond to help ensure the project and everyone involved achieve success.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Applying consumer insights, data and knowledge of the business at the project level
- To champion the use of data (web and DMP) to inform customer journeys, cross-tier, cross-brand experiences, and single-view-of-the-customer tools and marketing on behalf of our clients
- Development of strategic briefs, insights presentations, and occasional technology trend analyses
- Consulting on creative work from initial idea through to execution
- Collaboration with XD, visual design, programmatic media team leads, creative, technology + development partners to ensure the ideas are centered on removing frictions in the path to purchase
- Support day-to-day requests from client stakeholders
Candidate experience should include:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 years experience in an agency or startup setting, working with clients and top brands
- Expertise in mobile and digital platform strategy
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively
- A solid understanding of the business information (qualitative and quantitative) used by clients in their day-to-day activities and stewardship of the brand
- Well-versed in brand storytelling
- Solid experience with using analytics and research to provide marketing and creative recommendations based on customer, channel, business and brand insight
- Ability to clearly articulate desired outcomes, ensure project objectives are met and merchandise past successes through strategy and recap reports
- Proven success managing client requests and flawlessly implementing feedback with the creative and technology groups as part of the working-level team
- Ability to develop impactful creative briefs that adhere to objectives and inspire amazing creative