At Saatchi, we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible.
We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration.
We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit, a constant drive to learn and ask questions, and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
As the Product Information Coordinator, you will review all retail advertising materials to ensure product correctness of client products, pricing, and equipment depicted. This includes regional advertising, running footage, wheel stands and value labels for individual automotive products. The Coordinator will also manage vehicles for retail shoots working with car prep to ensure the vehicles are correct. The Coordinator will also assist creative and account team members understand vehicle technology, usage, competitors and future plans. The Coordinator will attend meetings with the client and abroad as needed. The Coordinator will also study and disseminate information regarding competitive vehicles.
- Review all retail advertising depicting Toyota vehicles and ensure product correctness.
- Manage vehicle requests for retail shoots and running footage.
- Manage all value labels, wheel stands and dealer Point of Sale materials, window clings, posters etc.
- Manage Claims Grid on a day-to-day basis to ensure timeliness.
- Provide support to Toyota retail clients.
- Attend meetings/events at Toyota and abroad.
- Attend TV, print, video shoots as needed.
- Responsible for keeping accurate timesheets and submitting them in a timely manner.
- Support and inspire the work and the people to create Lovemarks out of our brands and our agency.
- Actively embraces agency vision to be a “hothouse for world-changing creative ideas.”
- All other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred.
- Automotive industry experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, openly, honestly and with integrity.
- Recognizes when to maintain a high level of confidentiality while working on proprietary aspects of the day-to-day business for the Client and Agency.
- Demonstrated capability to develop focused, insightful strategies and to effectively/efficiently execute tactical plans.
- Strong ability to, use, and interpret numerical data (financial or statistical) and arrive at sound conclusions.
- Proficient with the following computer software/systems: Internet and email applications, MS Office preferred.
- Able to work extended hours, including weekends, as required.
- Ability to use good judgment when making business decisions and performing tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention-to-detail; demonstrates a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit at a desk and work on the computer for extended periods of time. He/she will work a standard business workweek in a multi-story office building with elevator access.
Some travel may be required.